Worker hospitalized after hair caught in machine
(MCT) — A woman suffered a head injury when her hair was pulled into a corn bottling machine while working at a plant in southwest suburban Bedford Park this morning.
Bedford Park Asst. Fire Chief Jeff Clohessy said his department was called to the company, 6400 S. Archer Rd., about 8:30 a.m. because a worker's hair was stuck in a machine, causing a head injury.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org