Man, his pets escape house fire unharmed
Unattended cooking cited as fire’s cause
A man, his dog and two cats were able to evacuate a Morris home unharmed during a house fire Wednesday morning.
According to Morris Fire and Ambulance Protection District Chief Tracey Steffes, the department responded at about 9:25 a.m. Wednesday to the fire at 428 Mooseheart Drive. Steffes said the fire started in the kitchen, where the homeowner had unattended food cooking. The resident reportedly returned to find the kitchen on fire.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org