Death of roach-eating contest winner remains a mystery
MIAMI (MCT) — Eddie Archbold ate so many live roaches he had to cover his mouth with his hand to keep them from crawling out. He swallowed the 3-inch insects faster than he could chew, trying to down as many as possible in four minutes to win a pet python in a most unusual eating contest.
It could be weeks before an autopsy can determine why the West Palm Beach, Fla., man died. But experts said that eating roaches, while disgusting, shouldn’t have killed him.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org