Reasons I will vote for Mitt Romney
To the Editor:
I will vote for Romney, no second thought.
1) Obama has legalized illegal immigrants, favoring their jobs over American citizens’.
2) Obamacare will seize tax money for abortion, against Catholic teachings; his administration listed the Catholic Church with money-laundering organizations; they oppose him.
3) He shut down the space shutle, a threat to the survival of the human race. The dinosaurs’ extinction can teach us a lesson, if we can only see. NOT PROGRESS!
4) Obama lied about how good the “Arab Spring” was; it led to the murder and persecution of Christians, our ambassador and others murdered in Libya, church burnings throughout the Mideast.
5) Obama’s “redistribution of wealth” will steal from those he sees as too wealthy, and give to those he sees as poor.
6) Obamacare must ration; public health care does in the UK. Before the government bought health care, they should have initiated tort reform; Obama’s friends like litgation.
The Christian faith speaks against murder, stealing, lying. Romney has spoken in favor of my beliefs.
Romney understands business. Obama started Solyndra, with “our money;” it went bankrupt operating a short time.
Obama speaks of building the economy via building bridges and roads. Would you build a dog house in your backyard, borrowing money to pay yourself a salary? I would not, nor will I vote for some clown advocating this.
Simple truths are you have to sell something to another to make money. Christian persecution is not progress. Truth is scant these days.