• Minooka police arrested John M. Kalec, 22, of Orland Park, for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence over .08 percent and improper lane usage at 109 N. Ridge Road and Bob Blair Road, Minooka, Thursday, Oct. 25. He was taken to the Grundy County jail, where he was held on $300 bond.
• Dawn M. Kyle, 45, of Minooka, was arrested by Minooka police for a Grundy County warrant in the 800 block of Briarcliff Drive, Minooka, Tuesday, Oct. 23. She posted bond and was released from custody.
• Jefferson J. Davis, 18, of Minooka, was cited by Minooka police for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 7000 Brannick Road and N. McLindon Road, Minooka, Saturday, Oct. 20.
• Minooka police arrested Craig A. Vahl, 44, of Marseilles, for a La Salle County warrant in the 7700 block of E. U.S. 6 and Waters Edge Drive, Minooka, Thursday, Oct. 25. He could not post bond and was taken to the La Salle County jail.
• Robert E. Crump, 18, of Minooka, was cited by Minooka police for possession of cannabis 2.5 grams to 10 grams, Tuesday, Oct. 16.