• Minooka police cited Pedro F. Alvarez, 45, of Bolingbrook, for no driver’s license and operating and uninsured motor vehicle at 305 N. Ridge Road, Minooka, Wednesday, Oct. 24.
• Minooka police arrested Carlos B. Hunt, 43, of Chicago, for driving with a suspended license in the 17800 block of N. Ridge Road and Midpoint Road, Minooka, Wednesday, Oct. 24.
• Sabastian Gamez-Melendez Jr., 19, of Bolingbrook, was cited by Minooka police for no driver’s license at 470 W. Mondamin Street and N. Ridge Road, Minooka, Thursday, Oct. 25.
• Minooka police arrested Mark D. Harris, 54, of Morris, for driving with a revoked license in the 6300 block of E. Minooka Road and Internationale Parkway, Friday, Oct. 26. He posted bond and was released from custody.
• Deontrai O. Payton, 40, of New Lenox, was arrested by Minooka police for driving with a suspended license in the 100 block of S. Ridge Road and W. Twin Rail Drive, Minooka, Friday, Oct. 26.