• Morris police arrested Stephanie L. Van Dyke, 32, of Morris, for forgery, Friday, Nov. 9. VanDyke allegedly used a man’s checks and signed his name without permission. She was transported to the Grundy County jail, where she was held on $750 bond.
• Morris police arrested Cindy L. Scovill, 39, of Morris, for a Grundy County warrant for violation of probation in the 400 block of E. Benton Street, Morris, Friday, Nov. 9. She posted $750 bond and was released from custody.
• Morris police arrested Kevin R. Thomas, 30, of 2324 Ashland Circle, for assault following an incident in a Morris apartment complex in the 2300 block of Ashland Circle, Morris, Friday, Nov. 9. He posted $120 bond and was released from custody.
• Morris police arrested Sarah A. Lee, 18, of Braidwood, for possession of cannabis less than 2.5 grams and possession of drug paraphernalia at 401 Ottawa Street, Morris, Saturday, Nov. 10. She was released with a notice to appear.
• Marcus C. Roach, 28, was arrested by Morris police for driving without a license at 1400 N. Division Street, Morris, Wednesday, Nov. 7.