Coroner: Woman died of smoke inhalation
Reports indicate Kotowski may have been served court papers
The Morris woman found dead in her garage when firefighters fought to extinguish a house fire appears to have died from smoke inhalation.
Grundy County Coroner John Callahan said Sunday tests are still being done, but preliminary results indicate Charisse P. Kotowski, 61, of 1624 Creek Dr., died of smoke inhalation.
Morris Fire Chief Tracey Steffes said an accelerant was used in the garage and throughout the house, which was probably gasoline. Authorities said Friday that, although the fire appeared to be arson, the community was not in danger.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com