Morris Daily Herald


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

Man who died during roach-eating contest choked on bug parts, autopsy says

(MCT) — MIAMI — The South Florida man who died after winning a roach-eating contest choked on “anthropod body parts” and his vomit, according to a report released Monday by the Broward medical examiner.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (54.196.198.213), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Morris Daily Herald. All rights reserved.