Man who died during roach-eating contest choked on bug parts, autopsy says
(MCT) — MIAMI — The South Florida man who died after winning a roach-eating contest choked on “anthropod body parts” and his vomit, according to a report released Monday by the Broward medical examiner.
More than 30 people participated in the Oct. 6 contest to win rare snakes at Ben Siegel Reptiles in Deerfield Beach, but Eddie Archbold, 32, was the only one who got sick. From the qualifying round to the grand prize ivory ball python contest, Archbold ate nearly 2 ounces of meal worms, 35 horn worms and a bucketful of discoid roaches.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com