Callahan rules woman’s death as suicide
Coroner: Cause of death was result of carbon monoxide
Grundy County Coroner John W. Callahan has released the findings of the investigation into the death of Charisse Kotowski, the Morris woman found in her home on Nov. 16, 2012, after a house fire.
Callahan states the actual cause of death was carbon monoxide intoxication due to inhalation of smoke and soot as the result of a house fire.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com