The medical staff at OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center met for its annual meeting earlier this month.
New business included several donations as well as the election of new officers for 2013-14.
Dr. Jeffrey Crowhurst, podiatrist, reached the conclusion of his term as medical staff president.
A unanimous vote elected a new president and vice president to the board.
Dr. Michael Glavin, psychiatrist, and Dr. Kevin Khater, radiation oncologist, filled the new positions respectively. Dr. Khater also assumed the role of quality enhancement chair with his duties as vice president.
In addition, more than $20,000 in donations were approved for allocation in 2013:
• $1,000 to the Nurses Week festivities within the hospital
• $1,250 to the American Cancer Society in support of Relay for Life
• $1,250 to the OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center Auxiliary
• $1,250 to the OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center Foundation
• $1,250 to the hospital’s annual 2.5K Walk/5K Run
• $15,000 to the Health Center of Eastern LaSalle County
Funding for medical staff donations results from annual dues paid by each physician on staff at OSF Saint Elizabeth.
For a full listing of physicians including their specialties, visit www.osfsaintelizabeth.org/physicians.
OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center is located at 1100 E. Norris Dr., Ottawa, Ill., 61350. For more information, call (815) 431-5498 or visit www.osfsaintelizabeth.org.