• Maurice Frazier, 48, of Joliet, was arrested by Minooka police at 4:55 p.m. Sunday, June 9 for driving with a suspended license. He was stopped in the 300 block of N. Ridge Road in Minooka. Frazier posted bond, was issued a court date and was released.
• Michelle J. Blackburn, 20, of Minooka, and Joshua M. Carey, 23, of Channahon, were charged by Minooka police with possession of cannabis less than 2.5 grams. Police stopped a vehicle driven by Carey in the 300 block of S. Wabena Avenue and McEvilly Road in Minooka at 9:57 a.m. Sunday, June 9. Police found Carey to be in possession of suspected cannabis. Blackburn was also found to have in her possession drug paraphernalia and suspected canabis. Blackburn and Carey were both cited and released.
• Robert S. Gessner, 41, of Minooka was charged by Minooka police for driving with a suspended license. He was stopped at 5:11 p.m. Saturday, June 8 in the 1000 block of S. Ridge Road and Prairie Ridge Drive in Minooka. Gessner was arrested and released after posting bond.
• Bryan M. Roberts, 36, of Minooka, was arrested by Minooka police at 7:28 a.m. Saturday, June 8 for an outstanding Will County warrant. Roberts was stopped for a traffic offense in the 800 block of Grant Drive and Misty Creek Drive in Minooka. He was taken into custody when a background check showed the outstanding warrant. He posted bond and was released.
• Mathew W. Obrochta, 21, of Naperville, Ill., was arrested by Minooka police for possession of cannabis over 30 grams and possession of drug equipment. Obrochta was stopped at 9:41 a.m. Friday, June 7 in the 400 block of W. Mondamin Street and N. Ridge Road for driving with no front registration plate. He was later arrested for the drug charges. He was held at the Grundy County Jail pending a court hearing.