• At 2:20 a.m. Aug. 30, Minooka police arrested David W. Dooley, 32, of Minooka for domestic battery at a residence within the 1300 block of Shannon Court, Minooka. Dooley was held for a court appearance. That same date, Dooley was cited by Channahon police for DUI with a blood alcohol content of .08 or more and improper lane usage.
• Joshua Lee Dearden, 31, of Wichita, Kan., was cited for improper lane usage on Ridge Road at the ramp to Interstate 80 on Aug. 29.
• Dean C. Grant, 43, of Naperville, was cited for improper lane usage and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Monserad J. Swanson, 19, of Minooka, was ticketed by Minooka police Aug. 27 for unlawful use of a wireless phone in a school zone. He was stopped on Ridge Road, near Industrial Drive.
• Thomas P. Narducci, 58, of Joliet, was ticketed for failure to secure a child in a child restraint.
• Minooka police arrested Richard Ortelli, 50, of Minooka, for unlawful use of weapons and aggravated assault. He was taken into custody following an incident around 7:30 p.m. Aug. 26 in the 400 block of Grande Drive Minooka. Ortelli posted $150 bond. and was released with a mandatory court date.
Paul D’Alessio, 56, of Joliet, was cited for driving while his license was either suspended or revoked. He was stopped by Minooka police Aug. 27 on Minooka Road, at Serena Court.
Minooka police made two arrests on outstanding warrants Aug. 29. James A. Valencia, 36, of WIlmington, and Richard F. Metes, 28, of Wilmington, were both taken into custody. Unable to post the required bond, both were transported to the Will County Adult Detention Facility.
Jonathan Lee Joe, 48, of Oak Park was arrested for driving while his license is suspended. Minooka police stopped Joe at 2:09 p.m. Aug. 16 on Ridge Road. Joe posted bond and was released from custody.
Edward T. Devlin Jr., 62, of Tinley Park, wascited for driving while license revoked and illegal transportation of alcohol. Minooka police stopped him at 11:38 a.m. Aug. 16 on Ridge Road, at Grainger Way. Devlin posted bond and was released.
Angel Ocampo, 47, of Joliet, was arrested for driving on a suspended license. Minooka police stopped him at 11:20 p.m. Aug. 16, on Ridge Road, at Grainger Way, for a traffic violation. Ocampo posted bond and was released with a court date.
Minooka police arrested Robert Miller Jr. 29, of Minooka for driving while license suspended. He was stopped at 3:52 p.m. on Aug. 18 at U.S. 6 and Waters Edge Dr. Miller posted bond and was released from custody.
On Aug. 15, at 1:29 a.m., Minooka police arrested Michael Ryerson, 18, of Crest Hill for driving while license suspended, unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor, possession of drug paraphernalia, and a zero tolerance violation. At that time, police also cited Amanda James, 20, of Minooka, and two minors for unlawful consumption of alcohol by minors. The citations were issued on Mondamin Street, at Bob Blair Road. Ryerson posted bond and was released.
Erin M. Halweg, 29, of Channahon, was cited for operation of a vehicle with expired registration and operation of an uninsured motor vehicle. Minooka police stopped her on Ridge Road, at Clennon Drive, on Aug. 16.
Minooka police cited several drivers last month for operating uninsured motor vehicles. Among those ticketed were Nicholas B. Harris, 26, of Park Forest, on Aug. 16; Wesley A. Kostellic, 27, of Aurora, on Aug. 16; Megan W. Pena, 25, of Coal City, on Aug. 17; and Victoria A. Bavaro, 18, of Minooka, on Aug. 17; Ethan E. Belt, 30, of Joliet, on Aug. 18; and Andrew J. Ouimette, 53, of Chicago, on Aug. 18.
Consuelo Calvillo, 54, of Minooka, was cited for disobeying a traffic control device on Ridge Road, at McEvilly Road, on Aug. 17.
David Michael Arco, 33, of Chicago, was cited by Minooka police Aug. 18 for operating a vehicle with an expired registration. He was stopped on Ridge Road, at Grainger Way.
Francisco Herrera-Arambula, 41, 55 Barney Way, Coal City, was cited for driving while his license is either suspended or revoked. Coal City police stopped him on Division Street, in Coal City, just before 9 p.m. on Aug. 26. Herrera-Arambula posted $150 bond and was released with a Sept. 16 court date.
Gena R. Usry, 30, 105 E. Walnut St., Coal City, was arrested by Coal City police on a battery charge. Usry was arrested following an incident at her residence report just before midnight on the night of Aug. 15.
Rashada Junior, 37, of Joliet, was arrested by Channahon police Aug. 26 on an outstanding Will County warrant. Unable to post bond at the time, Junior was transported to the Will County Adult Detention Facility.