Morris announces recent indictments
MORRIS – Grundy County State’s Attorney Jason Helland has announced March 19 the grand jury returned the following indictments. The public is advised that a charge is merely an accusation and that a defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• James Cunningham, 37, of Romeoville, was indicted for driving while license revoked, a class 4 felony.
• Kevin Downing, 33, of Diamond, was indicted for theft in excess of $500, a class 3 felony.
• Erick Green, 46, of Marseilles, was indicted for two counts of aggravated driving while under the influence with at least two prior DUIs, both class 2 felonies; two counts of aggravated DUI for committing a DUI while revoked for a DUI, both class 4 felonies; and driving while license revoked based on a DUI revocation, a class 4 felony.
• Corey Gibbons, 19, of Minooka, was indicted for the unlawful delivery of more than 10 grams but less than 30 grams of cannabis, a class 4 felony.
– Morris Daily Herald
• Brandon Kindelspire, 24, of Mazon, was indicted for two counts for failure to register as a sex offender, both class 3 felonies.
• Mindy Wilburn, 31, of Coal City, was indicted for bringing heroin into a penal institution, a class 1 felony; and unlawful possession of heroin, a class 4 felony.