Anthony announces traveling office hours
MORRIS – State Rep. John Anthony, R-Plainfield, has announced upcoming traveling office hours to serve residents of Kendall, Grundy, LaSalle and Will counties at convenient locations in their communities.
A representative from Anthony’s office will be present at each location to meet with constituents and address questions or concerns related to legislation and state government, according to a news release. The traveling office hours will be visiting the communities of Wilmington, Diamond, Seneca, Mazon, Minooka and Plano.
“This is a good opportunity for residents to meet with our staff and discuss issues of concern to local families,” Anthony said in the release. “Traveling office hours are a great way for us to hear from constituents face-to-face and share how our office can help answer questions and offer valuable state resources.”
Schedule for Rep. Anthony’s Traveling Office Hours
• 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Wilmington City Hall, 1165 S Water St.
• 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. at Diamond Village Hall, 1750 Main St.
• 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Seneca Village Hall, 340 N. Cash St.
• 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Mazon State Bank, 606 Depot St.
• 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Minooka Village Hall, 121 McEvilly Road
• 1 to 3 p.m. at Plano Public Library, 15 W. North St.
Constituents also are welcome to call and make an appointment to meet at Anthony’s District Office, 3605 N. Route 47, Suite F in Morris. For information, call Rep. Anthony’s office at 815-416-1475.